Cooperative Education and Training Department
Since many years, the Cooperative Education and Training Department of Agricultores Federados Argentinos S.C.L. performs the important activity of consolidating the cooperative education and training for all the entity’s fields, as a crucial development tool for the people that belongs to it.
This goal is achieved year by year through Courses, Seminars and Regional Meetings: the traditional “National Youth Meeting” and the “Education and Cooperative Training Meeting” that gathers all the different actors that forms the Cooperative, among others specific Education and Training activities.
The Cooperative Education and Training Department meets the goal, common for any Cooperative, of spreading the Cooperative’s Doctrine, Principles and work in all the different communities where it’s established, having the purpose of expanding the culture, the cooperating movement and the common good.
As well as the oriented to educational goals activities, the Cooperative Social Balance and the A.F.A. S.C.L. Institutional Magazine, which is published quarterly, are performed year by year at the Cooperative Education and Training Department.
The Cooperative Education and Training Department develops yearly the following activities:
- Two levels of the Communications and Cooperative Training Coordination course (4C course), oriented to counselors and members of the Cooperating Women Groups and AFA Youth group.
- An Integral Training course for all the permanent and substitute counselors of the 26 Primary Cooperative Centers of A.F.A. S.C.L.
- “Group Work” courses for all the employees of the 26 C.C.P.
- “Cooperative Doctrine” course, oriented to Cooperating Women Groups.
- “Oratory” courses for Executives, Personnel, young people and Cooperating Women.
- Traditional “Education and Cooperative Training Meeting” organization, which has accomplished XXII editions.
- “Integration and training camping for AFA Young People” organization.
- National Cooperating Women Meeting” organization.
Encuentre toda la informacion relacionada a cada Centro Primario de AFA
Verificación de Validez
de Comprobantes Emitidos
More Info +